Home renovation is a big undertaking, but it offers a big return for families who already love their home, and don’t want to relocate. Perfect for older homes with a strong foundation, a renovation project can update dated kitchens, bathrooms, electric, and plumbing.
Renovation Projects to Consider:
- New framing, insulation, and drywall
- Redesign and layout of existing room structure
- Updating electrical, plumbing and HVAC systems
- Replacement roofing
- New flooring throughout the house
- Kitchen renovation and remodeling
- Additional or remodeled bathrooms
- New masonry walls in the basement
- Accommodations for disabilities
With a project of this size, it’s essential that you choose the right contractor. New Fresh Homes not only has the experience and expertise to do a quality job, but we’re also a company you’ll enjoy working with. We understand the importance of clear communication, and we pay close attention to accommodating your family’s needs during the entire process.
The staff at New Fresh Homes has over 20 years of experience providing high-quality renovation and remodeling services to families in Connecticut. We put customer service high on our list while providing the highest level of professionalism and craftsmanship.
Contact Us at 203-271-8400. Fresh Homes to learn how your home can benefit from a whole-house renovation.